Trademaster WA-BM21S Bevelling Machines
The BM-21S Bevelling Machine is designed for milling edges of plates and pipes made of stainless steel. The machine enables to bevel sheet edges as well as pipe edges with diameters from 150mm (6’’) to 300mm (12’’) in 0 – 60° range with maximum bevel width of 21mm (13/16’’).
- All areas of the BM21S that come in contact with the job are made of X30Cr13 stainless steel including guides and rollers, to ensure the job is not contaminated with ferrous materials.
- New single milling head equipped with 10 square inserts, that makes the machining process far more efficient with little operator’s effort.
- Extended working range from 0 to 60 degrees with continuous angle adjustment.
- Easy setting of chamfer angle and bevel width
- One universal guideline for beveling both plates and pipes
- Bevels pipes 150 – 300mm diameter, optional attachment available for bevelling pipes 260 – 600mm diameter.
- 4 vibration isolators protect both the operator and electronics of the machine against harmful vibration.
- 1600W Induction Motor
- 21mm Maximum Bevel Width
- 0 – 60° Grinding Angle