Trademaster PRO 10 PB Portable Pipe Beveller
The Trademaster PRO 10 PB is a European made I.D mounted portable pipe bevelling machine. Although it is a large capacity heavy duty machine, it can be used efficently by a single operator, weighing in at a total of just 31.5kg.
The self-centering expandable mandrels provide quick and correct alignment to pipe. The PRO 10 PB can simultaneously perform 3 of the following operations – internal bevel, external bevel, j-groove bevel, face off, chamfer and counterbore.
Available with either a pneumatic motor or high torque electric motor.
- PRO 10 PB Bevelling Machine
- Electric or Pneumatic motor
- Mandrel for pipe 84mm I.D. to 269mm I.D.
- Jaw block set no. 1 to 6
- Toolbox & tools
- Coolant bottle
Pipe Bevelling & Facing Range – Standard
- With standard equipment: I.D. 84-269mm , Tooling Reach 292mm
- Maximum wall thickness: 15mm
Pipe Bevelling & Facing Range – With Optional Attachments
- With optional Small Expanding Mandrel Set (Part No. WAP-PB10/510): PIPE I.D. 38 – 86mm, Tooling Reach 292mm
- With optional Large Expanding Mandrel Set (Part No. WAP-PB10/540): PIPE I.D. 126 – 296mm, Tooling Reach 292mm
- With optional Range Increasing Set (Part No. WAP-PB10/550). Recommended for wall thickness up to 7mm: PIPE I.D. 192 – 365mm, Tooling Reach 372mm
Flange Turning Range – With Optional Attachments:
- With standard mandrel & optional Flange Turning Attachment
(Part No. WAP-PB10/520): PIPE I.D. 84 – 269mm, Turning Range 90-508mm
- With optional Flange Turning Attachment (Part No. WAP-PB10/520)
& optional Large Expanding Mandrel Set (Part No. WAP-PB10/540)
& optional Range Increasing Set (Part No. PB10/550): PIPE I.D. 219 – 392mm, Turning Range 90-508mm
|Motor||Pneumatic Motor 1.5kw||Electric Motor 1.8kw|
|Power Requirements||1750 l/min at 630 kPa||230V/50Hz|
|Spindle Speed||20rpm||2 Speed Gearbox With
Electronic Variable Speed
12 – 28; 41 – 96rpm
|Weight (with standard mandrel)||32.0kg||36.0kg|