Trademaster Pro 5 PB Portable Pipe Beveller
The Trademaster PRO 5 PB is an I.D mounted pipe beveling machine, designed for portable use by a single operator. The self-centering expandable mandrel provides quick and correct alignment to pipe & tube prior to machining operations.
The Pro 5 PB is able to simultaneously perform 3 of the following operations at once – external bevel, internal bevel, face off, I.D chamfer, j-groove bevel, and counterbore.
Available with either a pneumatic motor or high torque electric motor.
Pipe machining range:
- 32mm I.D. minimum pipe capacity
- 114mm O.D. maximum pipe capacity
- 140mm O.D. maximum pipe capacity with optional 140mm spindle disk set
- 12mm maximum wall thickness
- PRO 5 PB Bevelling Machine
- Electric or Pneumatic Motor
- Mandrel 32mm I.D. to 107mm I.D.
- 118mm spindle disc
- Set of jaw blocks (1,2,3,4,5,6), 3 sets
- Set of tools
- Coolant container
- Operator’s manual
|Motor||Pneumatic Motor 800W||Electric Motor 1100W|
|Rotational Speed||90rpm||gear 1: 0 to 90rpm
gear 2: 0 to 300rpm
|Air Consumption||1600 l/min (49.4CFM)||–|
|Weight (incl. PRO5PB)||10kg||11kg|